- Affordable – This shampoo basin is lightweight and economical, yet it’s loaded with professional features
- Premium basin – Stain-resistant and easy-to-clean bowl is constructed of durable ABS composite. The edge is rolled for strength and client comfort. Extra-large capacity bowl measures 20″ front to back, 19″ across, and 9-1/2″ deep and connects to the base with a sturdy steel bracket.
- Portable – Sink can be permanently installed and used in your salon or brought directly to a client’s home. For travel use, supply a water source, such as a water pitcher or hose, and you can drain the basin into a bucket or elsewhere.
- Sturdy – Includes strong pedestal base with 1-1/2″ diameter, chrome-metal riser and 5 legs (22″ diameter base). Composite feet / bumpers on the bottom of the stand protect your floors from marks.
- Fully adjustable – Accommodates reclining or standard chairs; basin can be tilted front or back to any working angle and bowl raised or lowered as needed. Both tilt and height settings are locked into place with the tension knob. Height adjustable from 39″ to 55″ (measured from the floor to the top of the basin when in its level position. When tilted, neck rest can go as low as 33″ from the floor; allowing this sink to function with practically any chair).
- Integrated drain – Basin includes rubber plug stopper to fit the drain opening at the bottom of the basin. Sink includes a ribbed, flexible drain hose that connects to the underside of the drain. Hose is 60″ long, and is 1-1/4″ in diameter to fit standard drain connections (unit does not include a water sprayer or any connections for water supply).
- Premium sink basin with stand (minor assembly required)
- Drain hose with mounting clamp